Waterfurnace 7 Series Waldorf, MD
The WaterFurnace 7 Series™ is the most advanced heating and cooling system available. It provides homeowners with the ultimate comfort and performance and it is one of their finest products. This line is for those who want only the best. It’s built using the latest technology, at the highest standards.
The 700A11 is the geothermal industry’s first launched variable capacity residential unit and the only unit to surpass both the 41 EER and 5.3 COP efficiency barriers. These ratings far surpass ordinary conditioning systems and is 30% higher than the current two-stage geothermal heat pumps. The 700A11 is Energy Star rated and was engineered in the HVAC industry’s only in-house EPA/Energy Star Recognized Laboratory.
The Aurora communicating controls work in unison with the InfiniSpeed variable capacity compressor, variable speed loop pump and variable speed blower motor to offer a level of comfort you have to experience to believe. And best of all, 7 series units use the stored energy in your yard to provide savings of up to 70% on heating, cooling, and hot water.
Are you ready to start saving on your utility bills? Now is the time to install geothermal. With an installation you will receive a 30% Federal Tax Credit and the Maryland Clean Energy Grant of $3,000. Call 888-337-5540 to schedule an appointment with a Tri-County Aire WaterFurnace GeoPro.
Geothermal heat pumps are the most comfortable way to heat and cool, and they’re the most cost effective. They’re versatile enough to excel in almost any home or environment. Geothermal is in more than 1 million households across Canada and all 50 U.S. states. Geothermal systems can be scaled from single-family homes to entire college campuses. In fact, WaterFurnace heats and cools their 110,000 sq. ft. headquarters with WaterFurnace equipment. Here’s why geothermal is one of the fastest growing technologies available for your home.
- It’s Energy Efficient: WaterFurnace systems are rated number one in energy efficiency because they can deliver more than five units of energy for every one unit of electrical energy used.
- It’s Cost Effective: Due to the extraordinary efficiency of a WaterFurnace system, most homeowners save more on monthly bills than they pay for the system when installations costs are added to the mortgage. Many homeowners see a return on investment of 10-20% over the life of the system.
- It’s Clean: Large, high-efficiency MERV 11 filters come standard with our units and provide exceptional indoor air quality and protect your family from dust and pollen. WaterFurnace units also circulate and filter the air more often.
- It’s Environmentally Friendly: Geothermal systems are recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency as the most environmentally friendly, cost effective and energy efficient heating and cooling technology available. These systems minimize the threat of acid rain, air pollution, greenhouse effect and global warming all directly linked to the burning of fossil fuels. Installing a single geothermal unit is the environmental equivalent of planting 750 trees or removing two cars from the road.
- It’s Flexible: One compact WaterFurnace unit provides heating, central air conditioning, and supplemental domestic hot water for your entire home. Horizontal, vertical and bottom-flow configurations are available for new construction and existing homes.
- It’s Safe: Because natural gas, propane, or oil isn’t required to operate a WaterFurnace system, there’s no combustion, flames, or fuels and no chance of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- It’s Quiet: WaterFurnace systems don’t require noisy outdoor units that can disturb your peaceful surroundings or create unsightly additions to your home’s appearance.
- It’s Reliable: Because geothermal units aren’t subjected to the punishing effects of outdoor weather or fuel combustion, they last longer than nearly any other heating and cooling system. According to the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers, geothermal units have an average equipment life of 25 years. The underground loop system has a rated material life of more than 100 years. Ordinary air conditioners, furnaces and heat pumps are rated for only 12-18 years.
- It’s Comfortable: WaterFurnace units are designed to run often at low speeds to provide stable temperatures throughout the home and help eliminate hot or cold spots. This is especially true with variable capacity units. The units provide a comfort you need to experience to believe. To achieve precise control over temperatures in up to 6 areas, add our IntelliZone2 zoning system.
If it’s time for a replacement, call 888-337-5540 to schedule an appointment with a
Tri-County Aire WaterFurnace GeoPro.